The Tunkhannock Area School Board is having a work session/board meeting in the high school library on Thursday, Jan. 14, at 7:30 p.m.
There is no unfinished business on the agenda.
Under new business the board will be the completion of a Luzerne Intermediate Unit #18 election ballot.
In the superintendent’s report, the board is looking to:
- rescind the appointment of Alana Boyles as a long-term substitute for the second semester of 2020-21;
- approve the retirement of Mischelle Carpenter as administrative secretary in the central administration center;
- approve the termination of employee #1462;
- approve the sabbatical leave of employee 596;
- approve the following volunteers for 2020-21 (Al Dymond, David Holdredge, Robert Hug, Jaime LaChase; Melodie Madus; Joan Rogers, ad Eric Tschantz).
Information is tentative as of Jan. 11. It may be changed prior to and/or during the meeting.