The following work is scheduled through Aug. 1 throughout Wyoming County.
Please note all work depends on weather conditions.
Work on these projects will be in accordance with Centers for Disease Control and state Department of Health guidance as well as a project-specific COVID-19 safety plan.
- Various routes in various townships. Short-term lane closure for mowing through Friday, 7 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Route 6 (Braintrim Township). Short-term lane closure for pipe flushing through Friday, 7 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Route 309 (Monroe Township). Short-term lane closure for shoulder stabilization through Friday, 7 a.m.-3 p.m.
- SR 2012 (Clinton Township). Short-term lane closure for bridge replacement through Friday, 7 a.m.-3 p.m.
- SR 2018 (Monroe Township). Road closed for pipe replacement through Friday, 7 a.m.-3 p.m.
Route 6 from segment 0260/0000 to segment 0330/3970. Since July 6, PennDOT has been wearing course. The project is a Federal aid paving. This project is for the pavement preservation of 18.25 miles on Routes 11 and 6 in Susquehanna and Wyoming Counties. The project should be completed by November.
- SR 1015 (Nicholson Township). Work continues on a bridge preservation project including joint sealing, excavation, rock protection and structure backfill, drainage installation, bridge railing and guide rail repairs, beam seat repairs. Completion date is July 2021.
Super structure replacements on Route 292 (Northmoreland Township); SR 1027 (Nicholson Township); and SR 3001 (Windham Township).