The following Pennsylvania Department of Transportation work is scheduled through Oct. 17 throughout Wyoming County.
Please note all work depends on weather conditions.
Work on these projects will be in accordance with Centers for Disease Control and state Department of Health guidance as well as a project-specific COVID-19 safety plan.
- Various routes in various townships. Short-term lane closure for mowing and brush cutting through Friday, 7 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Route 29 (Monroe and Eaton townships). Short-term lane closure for crack sealing through Friday, 7 a.m.-3 p.m.
- SR 2012 (Lithia Valley Road), Clinton Twp. Closed bridge for superstructure replacement through Friday, 7 a.m.-3 p.m
- SR 4015 (Meshoppen Township). Road closed for slide repair through Friday, 7 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Route 6 wearing course from segment 0260/0000 to segment 0330/3970. Federal aid paving for pavement perseveration of 18.25 miles of Routes 6 and 11 in Wyoming and Susquehanna counties. Work runs until November.
- SR 292 milling and paving work begins on SR 292 single lane with temporary traffic signals. Work runs until November.
- SR 1015 (Nicholson Twp.). Work continues on a bridge preservation project including joint sealing, excavation, rock protection and structure backfill, drainage installation, bridge railing and guide rail repairs, beam seat repairs. Completion date is July 2021.
- Super structure replacements on Route 292 (Northmoreland Twp.); SR 1027 (Nicholson Twp.); and SR 3001 (Windham Twp.).